• Wednesday,February 26

Breaking News :

Solar Power

7/10/2018

The Madhya Pradesh Rewa ultra mega solar project, the biggest in the world this has commenced generation and supply of solar power from the midnight of the July 6-2018. The 750 mega watt solar project is spread over an area of 1560 acres. It is recognized in India and abored for its robust project structuring and numerous innovation. The Rewa project supplying solar power to the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for train movement. The MP.P.C.L. which supplies solar power to state discom will get 76 per cent power produced from Rewa project. While the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will get remaining 24 per cent. This supply will meet 90 per cent requirement of the Delhi Metro Rail Project. On the occasion the Chief Minister Mr Shivraj Singh Chauhan said that this project made possible an investment of over Rs. 4000 crores in the state. It is a big step towards pollution free clean energy. The 750 mw-project would leed to avoidance of carbondioxide generations of 154 lakh tonnes every year. This project is largest single site project in the world. It is the only solar project getting loan from the world bank C.T.F. Loan.

Opinions expressed in the comments are not reflective of Central Chronicle. Comments are moderated automatically.

Related Posts