Woman sexually assaulted by husband’s nephew


Woman sexually assaulted by husband’s nephew

Chronicle Reporter, Bhopal Under Ashoka Garden police station, a 35-year-old woman was sexually assaulted by the nephew of her husband. The accused has been arrested. Police said the victim lives in Kolua Kalan. After the dissolution of her first marriage, she married again and was living at a village in Vidisha. Three months back she had a dispute with her husband after which she came to Bhopal along with both her children. Meanwhile family members of the husband were trying to mediate. Two days back her husband’s nephew had come to the woman’s home to persuade her to return to the village. In the night he stayed at the woman’s house. However in the night he forcefully raped the woman and threatened her not to tell anyone about the incident. Next morning the woman left the home saying she was going on work. But she went to the police station and lodged a complaint. Police have arrested the accused. Meanwhile the police probe has revealed the accused had come to the woman’s home on his own. Detonators, gelatin sticks seized; 1 held As many as 233 detonators and 65 gelatin sticks were seized from a tractor in the Madhya Pradesh capital’s Berasia, police said today. On a tip-off, a tractor was stopped by police at Shamshabad Road yesterday. Mandula village-resident tractor driver Shivnarayan Banjara was arrested. He did not possess any valid documents for the explosives. Besides, he could not explain from where he procured them. Town Inspector (Berasia) HC Ladia said that the explosives were manufactured in Nagpur. Police would ascertain to which dealer these explosives had been supplied and how the accused obtained them. 7-year-old drowns in septic tank A 7-year-old boy died after he drowned in a septic tank at his house in Sanjay Nagar, Karond under Nishatpura police station. Police said Shatru Pardi, 60, lives in Sanjay nagar, Karond. On Thursday, his 7-year-old son Savitra fell into a septic tank. As soon as the family members detected this, they rushed him to a hospital where the doctors declared him dead.

Hospital staff assaulted after woman’s death

Under Koh-e-fiza police station, family members of a woman assaulted the staff of kamla Nehru Hospital after the woman’s death. Mohammad Nasim, 45, told police that he works as ward boy at the hospital. On Thursday morning, Shahzadi Bi, who was admitted in ICU, died. After her death, Shahzadi’s husband Riazul Hasan and his friend Rafiq abused and physically assaulted him. When the staff tried to intervene they misbehaved with and attacked them also. Hospital staff later lodged a complaint. Police have registered a case and launched investigations.

Opinions expressed in the comments are not reflective of Central Chronicle. Comments are moderated automatically.